1. See that BIG PURPLE BUTTON on the Right? Push the button. You know you want to. Everybody wants to push a big purple button (at least that’s what we’ve been told).
2. Login with your user name and password. Only captains and co-captains can enter or confirm scores.
3. From your record page, click on the yellow tab at the top that says “Record/Confirm”.
4. Click on the match date for the scores you want to enter.
5. Enter the points each team earned during the match.
6. Then use the drop down menu for each individual match to enter the names of each player and the score for that court.
7. You can add notes to say how nice your opponents were or how good the food was, but remember…if you can’t say something nice, it’s probably best not to put it on the internet where things tend to live in perpetuity.
8. Save it and the non-entering captain will confirm the scores.